If you have forgotten your password, or if you want to change it periodically for security reasons, then you can do this easily from the web portal or via the Okappy mobile app.
For more information on resetting your password through the Okappy mobile app, check our support article.
This article is also available from within the mobile app by clicking the Okappy icon > More and then scrolling down to Help / Support.
Read on for our step by step guide on resetting your password
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it from the Okappy website. To reset your password,
- click the login button from anywhere on the Okappy website, and
- then click where it says “Don’t know or forgotten your details? Click here“.
- The reset password page will be shown
- Enter your registered email, and
- click the Reset button.
An email will be sent to your address with a link to reset your password.
If you haven’t received it, please check your spam or junk folders.
- Click on the Reset password button within the email
This will take you to your reset password page with your email already filled in.
- Enter a new password in the first password field
- Confirm the password by entering it again in the second field
- Click Reset
This will open the login page
- Enter your new password and
- click the Login button