The job details are typically filled out by the office. There are a number of fields which appear on all templates. These are the reference field, job id, customer, appointment date, signature and the date the job was completed.
Additional information will often include site details, contact details and the description of what is required.
To add these fields:
- Add a group title
- Click Field settings
- Choose what type of field you want. This could be a small, medium or large text field, an address field or a numeric field.
- Enter a field name i.e., contact name
- Choose the Field type
- Select whether the field is mandatory or not
- Check whether the field can be edited by your engineer on their mobile device
- Repeat for each field that you want displayed on your job sheet
Note: Each field on the template name needs to be unique