Okappy Updates (next release coming soon...)
Improvements and enhancements
- We've made some small layout improvements to the job details screen
- The connections screen has been improved so you can see all contacts for a connection including their telephone and email
- Small bug fixes and improvements
- You can now add and view notes for a subcontractor (as well as a customer)
Okappy Updates November 2017
- If you send a job sheet or invoice from Okappy, your recipient can now respond back directly to you.
- You can now send the due of your invoices to Xero
- We've made some improvements to the layout when adding employees.
- The audit log has been improved, especially when viewing a previous checksheet
- On some occasions, the emailed column on the invoice screen disappears which is annoying. This has now been fixed.
Okappy Updates October 2017
- You can now choose to see 200 jobs per page in the jobs list
- You can now use the job id or customer in the global search when searching for invoices.
- We've improved the calendar layout when printing as well as made improvements as well as improved performance when flicking between the scheduler and jobs list views.
- When adding jobs, the suggested addresses is now filtered to show addresses selected previously for that customer rather than all addresses.
- General performance improvements
- We added a placeholder address when adding jobs so you can see the format that works best with Google maps
- On some occasions, the invoice raised report would show duplicate invoices. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue when dragging jobs in order to change their time in the scheduler. If the job was unassigned, the time would not update.
Find out more about Okappy and its job management software and how it can help your business.