Uploading multiple jobs to Okappy
Uploading multiple jobs
If you have lots of jobs to upload, or if you want to import jobs from another workforce management system. Then you can do this via our job upload function.
- Go to the Jobs screen
- Click Settings
- Click Upload jobs
- If you haven't uploaded jobs previously, first download the template file. This is available from the window which appears when uploading your jobs, alternative you can download here.
Note: Contact us if you have custom templates and require information to be uploaded.
- Open the template file and populate each columns with your job information
- RequiredBy is a mandatory field and should be in the format dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm
- The following fields are optional (maximum number of characters for each field is shown in brackets)
- Customer reference (25)
- Created by - (100)
- JobDescription (5,000)
- Salutation (4)
- FirstName (50)
- LastName (50)
- Address1 (255)
- County (20)
- Town (20)
- Postcode (15)
- Telephone (20)
- Mobile (20)
- Customer (if no customer is found, the job will default to you as the customer)
- Job type should match one of your jobs in the drop down job type menu (found when adding single jobs)
- Save the template file
- From within the upload window, click Browse to select the file (or drop it into the window)
- Click Done to start uploading your jobs
Using Google Sheets or Apple Numbers
If you don't have Microsoft Excel, you can create your jobs in another spreadsheet such as Google sheets or Apple Numbers and then export the file to xlsx format.
Once in xlsx format you can upload as above.
For further information, check out this forum post.