Sales development / Pre sales
This position offers a unique opportunity for those who are interested in starting or accelerating a sales career at Okappy.
Our program provides ongoing sales training, career development, and offers lots of opportunity for growth.
As a Sales Developer you will develop and build sales leads across the country. This includes web based and phone based research as well as making outbound calls to book sales appointments.
We are seeking candidates who are self-starters with a strong work ethic and with the drive to succeed. The ideal candidate is tech-savvy, loves to help others, and is passionate about our vision to transform industry for the better.
Skills & Requirements
- Tech savvy, can understand and explain technologies clearly and succinctly
- Previous experience interacting with customers/clients
- Experience in cold calling
- Prior sales experience is a big plus, ideally over the phone
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, you enjoy talking with people in-person and over the phone
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Verifiable track record of success
- Goal-oriented team player: we all chip in and support each other to hit our team targets and company goals.
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Contact the Okappy professional community via phone, email or instant message
- Educate customers on how to get the most from the Okappy platform
- Assist the sales and marketing team to generate content, ideas and leads
- Maintain contact with professionals to help them get the most out of Okappy
- Provide user feedback to the marketing and sales teams
- Best coworkers ever. Work alongside a smart, friendly group of individuals
- You’ll be part of a rapidly expanding team on a mission to take Okappy to the next level. We have an entrepreneurial culture, a warm work environment, and a close-knit family that loves to celebrate birthdays and team accomplishments
- Our office is located right in the heart of Shoreditch, East London – in a hip, modern, comfortable environment
- Tea and coffee in the office, and plenty of posh coffee nearby
- Opportunity for growth – join a fast growing technology organisation where you can shape not only your own role, but have a direct impact on the success of Okappy
Get in touch via the contact form or via twitter at @ok_appy
Please note, we’re not considering agencies at this current time so there’s no point spamming us with email, especially if you want to be considered in the future.