Junior Account Manager wanted!
We are looking for a junior account manager to help build long-term relationships with our customers and prospects, provide help and support and ensure our customers get the most from the Okappy platform.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be working as part of a small, dynamic team managing and responding to client and business requests. You'll be using a suite of software including our own internal systems to help solve a broad range of client issues.
The role will involve talking to existing, and potential clients each day. You'll be helping them with their enquiries and supporting them through the on-boarding process in order to ensure the ongoing success of our relationship.
You may be required to travel on occasion to represent the company at trade shows and conferences and help with training days.
This is an exciting role for someone who enjoys speaking to people, is creative and enjoys problem solving. We are looking for someone who can bring passion and drive to the role and go above and beyond what a client might expect.
You will need to develop in depth expertise of our solution and understand how it can best be applied to solve clients issues and ultimately help them build and grow their own businesses.
- Maintain and track KPIs
- Work closely with the product team and sales
- Marketing, writing content, improving our on-site SEO and obtaining back-links
- Growth Hacking, focusing on reaching as many people as possible and getting them on to the platform
- Good phone manner
- Confident with technology, including the following:
- Okappy platform
- Okappy admin system
- Okappy CRM system (SuiteCRM)
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, You Tube
- Matomo Analytics
- Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook
- Flexible, can work as part of a team or on own
- Customer service
- Enjoy speaking with customers and prospects on the phone, online or in person
- Bubbly, enthusiastic people person
- Can take initiative to find answers to solutions
- Always learning new technologies and looking to advance your skills
- You play well with others and see the benefit of good communication
- You love working in a small team and wearing multiple hats
- You get stuff done, but you also care about the quality of your work
- Understand that sometimes you need to work late and under pressure
Get in touch via the contact form or via twitter at @ok_appy
Please note, we're not considering agencies at this current time so there's no point spamming us with email, especially if you want to be considered in the future.