Okappy system requirements
Okappy is designed to be simple and easy to use. We spend a lot of time optimising performance to make sure the app works on most computers and smartphones, including old models. However, to get the most out of Okappy, especially if you quickly accumulate many jobs, we recommend the following system specifications:
Desktop / Laptop
- Minimum 8GB of Ram
- Intel Core i5 processor (or equivalent)
- 500GB of storage (Okappy is cloud-based so doesn't require a lot of storage, yet operating systems will often cache files on your hard drive. The less free space you have available, the bigger the risk of impacting performance)
- We recommend the latest versions of either Chrome, Safari or Firefox. We offer limited support for Internet Explorer versions IE10 and above
- For optimal viewing, we recommend a display screen size of 21" or above
- As Okappy is web based, it works across all operating systems. If you are using Windows, we strongly suggest you use the latest Windows version for both security and performance (read about the latest Malware attacks)
- We recommend an internet connection with at least 1GB download per computer. Test your connection.
iPhone / iPad
- We support iOS 8.1 or above. Please upgrade your operating system before use.
- iPhone 5s or above / iPad 2 and above
- We support Android v23 (Marshmallow) and above. Please upgrade your operating system before use.
- Okappy is compatible with any WAP-enabled phone although we recommend using our iOS or Android apps where possible.