Receiving email notifications
With Okappy, new jobs and invoices are highlighted when they are first added. But, what if you’re not logged in but you still want to be kept abreast of any changes?
With Okappy you can set various email notifications. Read on to find out how.
Configuring email notifications
To configure email notifications from within the Okappy webapp
- Click your Profile icon towards the top right of the screen
- Select System settings
- Choose Notification settings from the menu on the left
- Check which notifications you want to receive
- Press the Update your notifications button
The relevant email will be sent to your login email address.
The following notifications are available
- When an invoice has been raised
- When an invoice has been paid
You can also check whether to receive our monthly newsletter which contains industry news, information about new features and the latest questions and answers. And/or receive our tips and tricks email series which provides a number of short, focused emails with information on getting the most out of Okappy.