Forum

Welcome to the Okappy forum which contains questions and answers around Okappy’s connected workforce management platform.

Sign up to the forum to ask your own question, get notified of responses and track other questions and answers.

Check out our forum help for more tips and tricks for getting the most out of the forum.  Alternatively, check out our help articles in our support centre or our quick tips and tricks.

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumSupport: Desktop questionsSending medal

Sending medal

right now, i have an option to send the email to the “account holder of the pub” any chance i can use a email list? as there are so many addresses i need to send the emails and I have my email list saved on the iMac, but if i have to copy/paste it`s not that optional

If you’ve got multiple emails for each account holder, you can add contacts to each of your connections then whenever you click to send an email, the list of contacts emails will be shown.  You can then select from the relevant emails.
To add contacts, click the connections icon at the top right of the screen, view connections and then customers. You can then search for the relevant connection and click Add contact.
Add multiple email addresses to connections