Forum

Welcome to the Okappy forum which contains questions and answers around Okappy’s connected workforce management platform.

Sign up to the forum to ask your own question, get notified of responses and track other questions and answers.

Check out our forum help for more tips and tricks for getting the most out of the forum.  Alternatively, check out our help articles in our support centre or our quick tips and tricks.

Forum Navigation

Remove admin employee and add new one

I want to remove an Admin employee User who recently left and add a new Admin employee. Will I lose the history. If I add a new user will I get the additional charge message?

Thanks

Jon

Hi Jon

You have three options,

1. If you remove an employee all the jobs (if any) that were assigned to that employee will show as not assigned. But he can then add a new employee and the subscriptions will be unaffected
  2. You can change the details of the original employee including the name and email. If there were any jobs assigned to that employee then they will now show as assigned to the new employee. The subscriptions will be unaffected, or
  3. You can keep the old employee, add a new one and the subscriptions will then be adjusted accordingly

Depending on the number of users available in your contract, you may still see the additional charge message when adding employees. However, the subscriptions and calculated accordingly with the number of users on your next subscription date.

Hope that helps

Thanks

Joe