Forum

Welcome to the Okappy forum which contains questions and answers around Okappy’s connected workforce management platform.

Sign up to the forum to ask your own question, get notified of responses and track other questions and answers.

Check out our forum help for more tips and tricks for getting the most out of the forum.  Alternatively, check out our help articles in our support centre or our quick tips and tricks.

Forum Navigation

How do i generate a report for single employee regardless or job type or status that is filtered by date

Hi I need to know how to generate a report for single employee regardless or job type or status that is filtered by date. ATM I can only do a report for all jobs and sorted by either employee or date. When filtered by employee the date is not ordered. This is important because Its making the time sheets, i need a snapshot of there weekly works so i can easily see what days they were in, currently I'm joining the dots together in a complicated fashion. Our old email format was a weekly time sheet showing dates in ascending order and brief description of jobs.

Hi

If you want to see all status, then the best report to use is the All jobs report.  You can filter by employee using their name in the filter. Once filtered you can still sort by date as well by clicking on the data column header.

You can also download the report to Excel or Google Sheets where you can manipulate the date further.

See the reports section in our help and support site for more information

Thanks

Lauren