Forum

Welcome to the Okappy forum which contains questions and answers around Okappy’s connected workforce management platform.

Sign up to the forum to ask your own question, get notified of responses and track other questions and answers.

Check out our forum help for more tips and tricks for getting the most out of the forum.  Alternatively, check out our help articles in our support centre or our quick tips and tricks.

Forum Navigation

Appointment and invoicing

Hi Richard, I'm after an appointment and invoicing system that I can embed into my Wix based website. The appointments will be based at the customers address and a key feature I'm looking for is being able to create a limited radius for potential bookings. Is this possible with Okappy?

Hi Josh,

Yes, that is certainly possible but would require additional development either within Wix, within Okappy or using a third party integration such as Zapier.

We offer bespoke development so if that's something you're interested in, let us know.  Alternatively if you have your own developers, they can use our API. More information is available on our support site at  https://www.okappy.com/support-article/using-the-okappy-api/

Thanks

Richard