Forum

Welcome to the Okappy forum which contains questions and answers around Okappy’s connected workforce management platform.

Sign up to the forum to ask your own question, get notified of responses and track other questions and answers.

Check out our forum help for more tips and tricks for getting the most out of the forum.  Alternatively, check out our help articles in our support centre or our quick tips and tricks.

Forum Navigation

Adding notes to jobs

When Our servicing is due, it’s to be done any day in that month and our LOLERs are given a date from a customer(SLA) and must be done within a time frame certain scale + or - 10days (for example).  So Services all get added and allocated to the entire month and LOLERs for the SLA date. They only take 1hr to complete.
I hope your still with me.
So I’ve booked the LOLERs on the dates given by the customer (there SLA) but our engineer is currently doing them on different dates, he cannot alter on the app when he books them in or add any notes visible by us/customer or when completing the job change dates.  Am I missing something?

Hi

The jobs will automatically pick up the date when your engineer does the job.  You can see the onsite and completed date from within the job dashboard if you go into the job.  You can also show that on the job sheets if you want - your setting is currently set to off.
You can also add notes to a job, from within the job, simply click the plus icon at the top right of the screen then Add notes.  You can only add notes when the job is for a customer and they are only visible to MW Lifts (see video).
Thanks
Gerry