Forum

Welcome to the Okappy forum which contains questions and answers around Okappy’s connected workforce management platform.

Sign up to the forum to ask your own question, get notified of responses and track other questions and answers.

Check out our forum help for more tips and tricks for getting the most out of the forum.  Alternatively, check out our help articles in our support centre or our quick tips and tricks.

Forum Navigation

Add a subcontractor who is already on Okappy

I have deleted my subcontractor by mistake,  how can I add him back to my account?

As he has an account on Okappy, rather than creating a new account, you'll need to send him an invite, inviting him onto your network.

Simply click on the connection icon, top right of the screen then View connections.  Under subcontractor, click on New company, then enter your subcontractor's email or company, then search.  Then click connect and send request.  An invite will be sent out to your subcontractor and he'll need to accept your invitation.  Once this is done, he'll be connected to your account and you can start sending jobs to him!