Forum

Welcome to the Okappy forum which contains questions and answers around Okappy’s connected workforce management platform.

Sign up to the forum to ask your own question, get notified of responses and track other questions and answers.

Check out our forum help for more tips and tricks for getting the most out of the forum.  Alternatively, check out our help articles in our support centre or our quick tips and tricks.

Forum Navigation

Hi When I print my invoices the margines have changed

Hi When I print my invoices the margines have changed

Hi

The invoice is a dynamic document so the browser will try and re-size it to ensure the best fit. This is particularly noticeable where there is a lot of text in the description of one of the rows as the browser will add page breaks to try and keep all the text together. In that case it is best to break the text up and put it into different rows. If you leave the quantity and price as zero then they won't show up on the invoice so it will just look like a new paragraph.

The margin could also be affected if you've changed your printer or print settings in your browser or operating system.

Hope that helps

Thanks

Lauren