Forum

Welcome to the Okappy forum which contains questions and answers around Okappy’s connected workforce management platform.

Sign up to the forum to ask your own question, get notified of responses and track other questions and answers.

Check out our forum help for more tips and tricks for getting the most out of the forum.  Alternatively, check out our help articles in our support centre or our quick tips and tricks.

Forum Navigation

Hi We have a customer who runs a taxi business

Hi

We have a customer who runs a taxi business. Currently we are looking for some software like Okappy to recommend to our customer so Im trying out the Okappy demo and setting it up to make sure that it could be ideal for our customers needs which so far it is quite ideal. Because our customer is a taxi business they would require fields for a customers name phone number pickup and drop off points etc. which I have been able to set up perfectly fine (i.e. I have set up a job sheet and the Jobs page layout to work together).

As far as the taxi business is concerned their operator at the PC would take a call from a customer and enter the info for the customer and job on Okappy and then they would call their drivers over the radio system and notify them of the job. Then of course the driver would drive to the customer and then drop them off at their destination. So Im wondering is there a way for me to add tick boxes on the main screen of Okappy (or on the Job Sheet) so that the operator could quickly tick off when the driver is Notified/On-site/when the job has been Completed? Is there a way that a job can be marked as complete on the main screen?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Marcus

Hi Marcus

Thanks for trialling Okappy for your customer.

The tick boxes towards the right of the screen automatically update when the driver has viewed the job and when he marks the job as on site and then completed.

The driver is notified automatically by push notification and you can assign the job to them. You can also send a text message if you prefer (there is an additional charge for message bundles). There is a column which shows when the SMS has been sent. You can turn that on by clicking Job options towards the top right of the screen and then page layout.

Hope that answers your question. If you want to arrange a quick web demo you can do it from here.

Thanks

Lauren