Okappy CEO, Richard Harris is presenting at #PropTechDen on the 30th October 2017 at Google Campus, London from 6:15pm till 10pm.
Get your tickets now.
Richard will be talking about the changing face of work, the new wave of software known as market networks and how Okappy is at forefront of this new innovation.
Other companies include
ProptechDen is a chance to hear the latest and hottest ideas in proptech from around the country with a series of 20 minute pitches in front of a panel of guest judges including
- Russell Quirk (Founder of eMoov)
- Reece Chowdhry (Partner at RLC Ventures)
- Jonathan Werth (Founder & Managing Director of Life Residential)
- Eddie Hooker (CEO of the Hamilton Fraser Group)
- Andrew Frost (Head of Residential of JLL International)
- Christopher Walkey (Founder of Estate Agent Networking & #PropTechDen)
- Alex Evans (Director of Estate Apps)
- Henry Fenby-Taylor (COO at dot Built Environment)
- Gavriel Merkado (CEO of REalyse)
- Glynn Trott (Director of LetMC)
- Eliott Harfouche (Venture Capitalist working with Polytech Ventures)
- Vadim – Radu Toader (CEO & Co-Founder of Proportunity.co
Comments from the last event
“I thought that the Proptech event at Google Campus was the most useful thing we have done since going public. I found myself informally socialising with a group of industry leaders I would have struggled to meet in any other circumstances. Some of them have gone on to invest in our company. I would happily recommend the event to any start up.” - Nigel Walley – MD of Chimni Ltd
“The event, and the follow up coverage in the days after, resulted in more registrations via our platform holding page as well as approaches regarding integration from 2 major industry software suppliers.” - Kristjan Byfield Co-Founder of The Depositary Ltd
“… great opportunity to put our ideas out there and have them tested by such a diverse and knowledgeable audience of property, proptech and investment experts.” - Tim Hill, Director at Keyzapp.
“The PropTechDen was an excellent opportunity to pitch our business. As a direct consequence we were able to setup investor meetings, partnership meetings and had great feedback from industry peers.” - Richard Williams, Founder of Veritii.
“#PropTechDen was a great industry networking opportunity attended by many of the fastest growing start-ups, we will be back again!“ - Jessica Allen – Marketing Manager at Reposit
Get your free tickets
Sign up now for your free tickets.