Forum

Welcome to the Okappy forum which contains questions and answers around Okappy’s connected workforce management platform.

Sign up to the forum to ask your own question, get notified of responses and track other questions and answers.

Check out our forum help for more tips and tricks for getting the most out of the forum.  Alternatively, check out our help articles in our support centre or our quick tips and tricks.

Forum Navigation

email notifications

Hi Lauren

Matt is not receiving any notifications/emails and when I am using the app on my phone it’s as if I am logged in as Mat

Hi Elaine

Richard tried to call this morning, if you want to chat through any questions let me know when is good.  In the meantime, answers to your questions:
  1. Push notifications, in the first instance, please ensure you have the latest version of the app v14.15 installed.
  2. Emails sent. I checked the emails you sent using the outstanding messages report but can only see two emails, and non to Matt.
  3. Both you and Matt are set up as administrators and can therefore see all jobs.  If you click the Okappy icon, and then select My jobs (see screenshot). If you’re logged in as Matt you should see 2 jobs, if you’re logged in as yourself you won’t see any jobs.  If you click the Okappy icon again, you can then click View all jobs.

Thanks
Lauren