Forum

Welcome to the Okappy forum which contains questions and answers around Okappy’s connected workforce management platform.

Sign up to the forum to ask your own question, get notified of responses and track other questions and answers.

Check out our forum help for more tips and tricks for getting the most out of the forum.  Alternatively, check out our help articles in our support centre or our quick tips and tricks.

Forum Navigation

Completed jobs are getting re-opened

Once the guys completed the jobs, and i open it and edit it, it`s jumps back to the persons job to do again.for example they completed, but i wanted to correct once cell, now its blinking red on my screen and its shows the job again in the iPad until the person complete it again.  Any way I can “completed the job” from my computer from my name?

If you are editing work done, the job gets re-opened hence why its blinking and visible on their iPads.  To stop it re-opening, if you click “retain existing job status” (see screenshot) then it will leave the job as completed.
Alternatively, yes you can complete jobs from your desktop.  If you go into the job, you can set the status to complete and then click update job.
Retain job status screenshot