Forum

Welcome to the Okappy forum which contains questions and answers around Okappy’s connected workforce management platform.

Sign up to the forum to ask your own question, get notified of responses and track other questions and answers.

Check out our forum help for more tips and tricks for getting the most out of the forum.  Alternatively, check out our help articles in our support centre or our quick tips and tricks.

Forum Navigation

I have raised an invoice but its not gone into my quickbooks Also I dont know if its been sent to client

I have raised an invoice but its not gone into my quickbooks? Also I dont know if its been sent to client,

Hi

I can see from the change log that the invoice was exported successfully. This was confirmed by QuickBooks.  if you can’t see it in QuickBook you would need to check with their support as we don’t have access into their software.

With regards to your customer seeing it.  Okappy works as a network so if you’re client has logged in then they will be able to see the invoice you have raised providing you didn’t raise it as draft.  Alternatively, you can email the invoice to them by clicking on the three dots next to the invoice number and then clicking email invoice.

Hope that helps, there’s also lots more help and support available at https://www.okappy.com/support

Thanks

Lauren